A woman kills her "Hitler" son !!!

A woman accused of killing her three-year-old son has 'no remorse' because she believed that the boy 'was the soul of Hitler'. Egypt Moneek Robinson who is 28 years old, is in patronage for the supposed murder of her three-year-old son, Aries Juan Acevedo, whose body was found in a suitcase floating in the swamp behind her home in Callaway, Florida.

Robinson's former cellmate Tiffany Powell, 28 years old, told investigators that the woman believed her son 'was the soul of Hitler' and that she is not regretful over his death. She told investigators that Robinson believes she was protecting everyone by killing the boy because he was an evil child. 

According to court records, Powell requested to no longer share a cell with the accused after talking to investigators. Shortly after her arrest, authorities say that Robinson admitted the murder, saying she stabbed her son and threw his body into a suitcase. 

Once one of the responding deputies emerged from his patrol car at the crime scene, he was approached by Robinson with the words, "Just put me into handcuffs. I did it. I killed my baby and put him inside of the suitcase."


Comments

  1. It scares me how close I was to her. This is my ex boyfriends ex girlfriend. I found her on social media...we ended up becoming "friends". I was supposed to visit he rin Florida...and two weeks later this is what happened. .scares the fucking shit of Mr. She seemed completely normal...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Incest of Karmoz

Karl Grossman

Story Similar To Cain and Able ( Romulus and Remus)