Alexandrian homosexual murderer


Rajab, 41 years old, unemployed and resident in the hunting club area in the Department of Muharram Bey police station. A homosexual and a criminal. He surprises the Brigadier Mohamed Hendy, head of the investigations of Alexandria during the investigation into the killing of an employee of the Faculty of Agriculture within his residence, with his words which are " The smell of death in towel was making me happy, "I killed someone I don't know his name, but I know that he is living in Amariya, and an old man who was living in Ajami, and another one in Ghait al-Saidi, and finally Juma'a who is a resident of Zuwaydeh." 



The details of the incident are told by the accused from the beginning: "I learned the homosexuality in prison, when I was arrested in a robbery case, and when I got out of prison I started to sleep in  Egypt station. I was surprised that all the gays are choosing their men from there. All these men are too old and wanted me to sleep with them". He added, "The first person whom I killed was a resident of Zwaideh and he was about 60 years old. He took me from the park of Egypt station and said he will pay me 500 pounds a night. He also said, that the man took him to his house, but he could not stand and get tired, so the accused chucked him with a towel and he was very happy while doing this. He also stole all the money and the mobile phones which were in the apartment, and waited for the police to catch him but nothing happened, so, he ran away. When he went later to know what happened to this man he figured out that his family buried him without telling the police in order not to be exposed to scandal. The accused continue saying " When I remembered what I have done with this man, I became very happy. Later another man who was about 64 years old, came and took me to his house in Upper Egypt and I went with him without asking about money, and when he was about to take off his clothes I attacked him and chucked him with the towel." He also added "I was surprised for the second time, when I knew that his family refused to report for  the killing. They buried him and I attended his funeral."


The defendant completed his confessions, saying: "I began to search for my customers, and I found a man that he refused to tell his name and indeed I was not care to know it at all. He was living in El Amariya. I did with him the same thing and this time my towel did not leave my hand and I used to smell the odour of death which makes me happy." The defendant explains the details of his relationship with the last convict, who was the reason for his arrest, saying: "I knew that my end will be due to him, a man who was respected, and has people and relatives but the lust did not make me stop and I did not  refuse to go with him, I choked him by the towel and I waited for my end." 

The details of the incident came back to Major General Amin Ezzeddin, Assistant Minister of the Interior of Alexandria Security, a report on the discovery of the body of "Wahid." An employee of the Faculty of Agriculture inside his apartment was founded on his bed and a  rotting wound wrapped around his neck. Finally, Major General Sherif Abdel Hamid, Director of Criminal Investigation Department, Alexandria Security Directorate, formed a research team to investigate the incident in coordination with the Public Security Branch in Alexandria. They finally figured out that Rajab ws behind these murders. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Incest of Karmoz

Karl Grossman

Story Similar To Cain and Able ( Romulus and Remus)